Classrooms are modern and comfortable furnished with data projectors, interactive whiteboards and wireless internet.
Wellington High School has modern buildings with attractive, well-lit classrooms.
This includes –
- two gymnasiums, one brand new
- seven science laboratories
- seven computer suites
- five well-equipped modern technology workshops
- a brand new industrial kitchen
- digital and traditional photography rooms
- a large library with the most recent on-line computer research and information programmes
- the Riley Centre – a large art deco school hall used by many Wellington groups including the New Zealand Youth Orchestra
- a music suite with a band room, recording studio, radio station and a variety of musical instruments
- Tennis and basketball courts, a large rugby and soccer pitch