Application and Contract
ENROL ONLINE HERE or download and complete the form and email it to email@example.com
English Pre-enrolment pack here.
Chinese Pre-enrolment pack here.
Vietnam Pre-enrolment pack here.
Applications are accepted at any time of the year and students may be admitted at any time. However, it is wise to time your arrival at the beginning of a term if you can.
Application for internships should be directed to the Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
The school will accept secondary aged students for enrolment if the following conditions are met:
- there is a place on the programme,
- if you are senior, you may only enrol in Terms 1 to 3
- you are 14 to 17 years old. Students aged 13 will only be enrolled if they are living with their parents
- your documentation shows you are a bona fide student,
- you enrol to achieve academically – if you are trying to achieve NZ University Entrance (UE), you must enrol at Year 11
- your parents have signed the contract of tuition and forwarded it to the Director of International Students; email@example.com
Students normally enrol to start at the beginning of a term, semester or at a negotiated time.
Commencement after the start of a term or semester may restrict student choice of courses as classes may be full.
Once an application is received Wellington High School will email an Offer of Place.