Working with Agents
Thank you for your interest in representing Wellington High School and in helping to market its education programme to International Students.
We keep our website up to date with all the information you need to promote Wellington High School to students and their families.
Wellington High School offers our Agents & Consultants
- Quick and professional service on all occasions
- A prompt response to any communications
- Fast decisions on student applications
- Professional attention to student needs and welfare
- Regular newsletters and other communications about the school
- Regular reports on student progress sent directly to parents
- Visits to your office and country as appropriate
Wellington High School expects our Agents and Consultants
- To sign an Agent’s Contract
To sign an Agent’s Contract, requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include a profile of your company which includes:
- Company History
- Focus Markets
- Type of Programmes Offered
- Two References
Once a request is received and references verified, a contract will be sent outlining the responsibilities of the school and the Agent. This must be signed and returned.
All agents must be aware of the Code of Practice for the Care of International Students and conduct themselves with the highest level of professionalism.
For further details email email@example.com